The tax exemption and reduction for businesses will help enterprises in science and technology to develop and compete with major powers.
Worldsoft had a presentation on the agricultural software Mr.Agri to help connect farmers and buyers. Worldsoft hopes to contribute to promoting the exchange of agricultural goods in Can Tho in particular and the Mekong River Delta in general.
Demonstration activity, linking supply – demand of international technology is a series of events conducted from the beginning of 2020 and main activities will take place at TPCT in December 2020. These activities are directed towards the goals.
(1) Promoting investment cooperation in technological research, development and innovation between Vietnamese enterprises and foreign partners; improve domestic technology capacity, design, manufacture, and application of techniques in priority sectors and fields.
(2) Strengthen survey activities, contact with enterprises, connect supply and demand of technology between the domestic business sector with research institutes, domestic and foreign universities according to the needs of enterprises.
(3) Improve the quality and efficiency of technology transfer promotion activities; developing technology supply-demand connection points; perfecting the database system of technologies and technology experts; providing technology information, technology consulting for businesses, connecting businesses with the market.
(4) Strengthen communication activities about business models that apply technology successfully, innovate technology successfully and bring high efficiency.
(5) Enhance the role and efficiency of S&T Advanced Application Centers for enterprises in technology application, innovation and transfer.
(6) Promote the coordination and linkage between the Ministry of Science and Technology with ministries, departments, sectors and associations at home and abroad in technology transfer and innovation promotion activities.