For our recruitment process, kindly submit your CV to email:
Working Place: Floor 8, Dai Minh Building, 77 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
Working Time: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:30 (include lunch break 1:30 hours)
– Participate in building software for businesses.
– Participate in building mobile / Web applications.
– Participate in building integration between satellite software with ERP or other systems.
– Maintain and improve software for active projects.
– Coordinate, support in operating system software upgrade.
– Develop new applications when changing requirements.
– Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics or equivalent.
– At least 2 years experience in ASP.NET MVC
– Experience with angular js is a plus
– Use efficiently technology: AJAX, LinQ, Lambda Expressions
– Well understanding of Web Services, WCF, Web API
– Excellent in understanding & using Best Practices and Design Patterns
– Good at understanding & implementing stored procedure in Microsoft SQL Server
– Having hands-on experiences in using at least one version control tool such as Git, svn.
– Ensuring that consulting and guiding the use of the software for customers is effective and the information given is accurate.
– Ensuring that software exploitation is optimized and suitable with the needs of customers.
– Consulting and introducing software features to customers (business management software in construction and manufacturing)
– Participate in installing, guiding and training customers to use the software system.
– Supporting customers to use the software after deploying and receiving new requests from users.
– Work with the engineering team to build the software.
– Software quality assurance testing.
– Writing manuals.
– Some other related jobs as assigned by the department head.
– Graduated from College / University in IT majors or have a deep understanding of software in particular and IT in general.
– Have at least 01 year of experience for the vacancy.
Good presentation and communication skills
– Having good thinking, active and active at work
– Ability to withstand high pressure at work
– Have skills as a team or independent
– Agile, active, proactive at work
Fully perform tasks of recording, documenting, archiving, examining, and monitoring the economic and financial activities of the business from arising to the end; gather all the actual arising, from the ones without invoices and vouchers, thereby to take the basis for determining the actual profit and loss of the enterprise; providing information aimed at making decisions in business operations.
– Receive and check payment records according to regulations.
– Guide the departments to carry out the payment, collection, payment and advance according to regulations
– Prepare cash receipts and payments.
– Accounting for detailed internal accounting documents: banking, warehousing, purchase, sales.
– Track and account fully and accurately the import and export of raw materials and finished goods
– Check the use of raw materials and finished products in stock with the production department.
– Track and report the inventory of tools and assets with relevant departments
– Participate in periodic inventory and asset inventory.
– Monitoring and reporting the calculation of employee’s receivables, payables and advances.
– Sort and store documents according to regulations.
– Perform other jobs when requested by superiors.
Requirement / Requirement:
– Graduated from College, University with majoring in Accounting and Finance.
– Experience required: At least 2-3 years as an accountant.
– Proficient in office informatics Word, Excel and related accounting software.
– Hardworking, careful, honest
Responsible for Firmware / Embedded Software Development.
Involve in Feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
Study customer’s requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement.
Prepare technical design documents and software management by using source control tools.
Work closely with Hardware Engineer to deliver projects on time.
Degree in Engineering / Computer Engineering Study focus in embedded software development
Proficient in C/C++ Programming
Able to understand schematic and basic hardware knowledge
Must have MCU and Real Time operating system (RTOS) knowledge
Prefer to have experience on embedded Linux and Android
An initiative worker and willing to work under stress
Must be a good team player
– Design and development of analog and digital circuitry including
schematic creation, component selection, and PCB layout for signal processing electronics with heavy emphasis on analog design
– Work in a fast-paced environment in close cooperation with Engineering, Project Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality departments
– Create and maintain product test reports, analyses, drawings, installation procedures, inspection procedures, test procedures, test reports, Purchase Part Specifications (PPSs), Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), Bills of Manufacturing (BOMs)
– Independently review and approve test data and another engineers’ documentation
– Identify issues, problems or risks and recommend effective solutions
– Perform product compliance testing at remote locations
– Support project management in obtaining customer approvals and supporting customer source inspections
– Cultivate internal and external customer relationships
– Provide technical training to internal and external customers
– Actively participate in inter-department process improvement projects
– Become proficient in international engineering regulations and standards
– Additional duties may include sales support, compliance testing in external labs and customer service.
Electronic or Electrical Engineering Bachelor of Science degree from qualified university
Knowledge of SPICE modelling, schematic capture and PCBA toolsets
Some experience doing analog design
Knowledge of design for EMC / EMI compliance.
- Description of work
– order tracking: send quotes, input order information to ERP, track order transition (production, packaging, delivery …), check payment status, liabilities , check shipping information, remind accountants to send invoices to customers.
– Monitor and report monthly commission for partners, sale agents
– Receive feedback from customers / partners by phone / email, perform information check, directly resolve within the authority or transfer to relevant departments, report to the Manager.
– Track the product maintenance process on the system, provide timely information to customers, ensure the process is complete, make monthly reports on common errors.
– Other jobs from Head of Department, Board of Directors
– has a habit of being meticulous, careful and proactive in all situations
– Knowledge of business, communications, marketing, knowledge of electronics is a plus
– Communication skills, foreign language skills needed in communication
– Ability to manage, arrange work, ability to coordinate work, handle work under high pressure
– Office informatics skills, presentation, presentation
– Customer care skills
– Graduated from college / university majoring in economics: business administration, marketing ….
– Bonuses based on sales, performance
– Bonus policies in accordance with the company’s regulations
– participate in teambuilding and tourism programs of the company
– trained to improve your professional skills
– Enjoy insurance regimes according to company regulations